2020 Smyrna HS Football Summer Workout Schedule
The Smyrna HS Football program will begin our summer workouts on Monday, June 1. Workouts are open to any Smyrna HS student interested in playing football, as well as any incoming freshman that is enrolled at Smyrna High School. Dates / Times are listed below:
- Grades 10-12 (7 – 9 am)
- Incoming 9th Grade (9:30 am – 11 am)
JUNE WORKOUT DATES:
- June 1 – 4 (Monday through Thursday)
- June 8 – 11 (Monday through Thursday)
- June 15-18 (Monday through Thursday)
The following RCS guidelines must be adhered to by all participants:
- Try to arrive close to the start time. If you arrive early, wait until a coach waves you to the entrance. Be sure to socially distance while waiting to enter. Athletes are not allowed in early and are must leave afterwards.
- Athletes must enter through one entrance gate, then proceed to their checkpoint table and answer the 5 screening questions from the coach at that point. If your answers indicate possible problems, you will not be able to participate, and you must leave.
- Your temperature will also be taken. If your temperature is 100+, you will not be able to participate, and you must leave.
- Social distancing guidelines of 6 ft. must be adhered to at all times.
- Athletes must bring their own water bottles.
- Locker rooms will not be open. Rest rooms will be available outside the field house.
- Athletes will not be allowed to change clothes in the facility; wear your workout clothes to the facility, and then wear them home. All athletes must wear shirts.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and any equipment will be wiped down prior to use.
- Only participating students, coaches, trainers, etc., directly involved in the workouts are allowed to attend. No spectators may attend.
- Groups will be assigned with 9 or less athletes and 1 coach. Groups will be spread throughout the facility.
- Each athlete must have a physical on file to participate. These physicals will be good through June. Athletes are encouraged, however, to get a physical before we return after the dead period on July 6.
- Leave your cell phones at home or in your car; we will stay on schedule for pickup times.